Digital Brain Instruments has released a new version of their monster, creature and robotic voice designer software tool Voxpat.
This major update provides several new features, optimizations and improvements.
Changes in v1.2:
- Added Windows 8 and Windows 10 support.
- Added Mac OS X EL Capitan support.
- Added individual pitch shifting on every sample player at SConv and SPlayer effects.
- New Multi Player section allows to process up to 4 files simultaneously.
- Added Mono recording mode to basic recording and batch processing sections.
- Added new playback speed reset button.
- Added drag & drop folder.
- General audio performance enhancements.
- Various GUI improvements.
- Redesigned interface.
This is a free download update for all registered Voxpat owners. Additionally, a free limited demo has been posted.
- Introduction price: $119 (offer expires on April 30th).
- Regular price: $159.
More info at Digital Brain Instruments.