- "1>2 Plate" dual decay
- It is now possible to set the decay time independently, for each of the two frequency ranges that are defined by a crossover value.
- Revised pre-delay knob behavior
- EAReverb 2 computes the late reverb's build-up time (depending on the algorithm, ...) and internally considers this time as a minimum (unchangeable) pre-delay.
- This helps to get more consistent results when synchronizing the late reverb to tempo.
- The pre-delay value, that is displayed on the interface, now has this (build up time) value as its minimum accessible value.
- The pre-delay knob curve is not linear anymore. It should make it easier to fine tune, when a short time is needed.
- Automation: better handling of the "position point" related parameters in the context of some specific DAWs.
- Fixes a rare bug that could make the host crash when removing the plug-in while its GUI is opened (AU only - DAW/OS specific).
- Updated manuals.
More information and demo version available at www.eareckon.com