eaReckon has updated BloXpander to version 1.2.4.
- Overall improvement of Audio and MIDI engines.
- BloXpander now detects missing audio interfaces and/or problems with your ASIO drivers on startup.
- Parameters names (LCD emulator) are now updated in the case of “macro” parameters.
- “Virtual pots” of the “main” MIDI controller are now updated on relevant changes from a plugin interface (MC mode only).
- Last called Subscene is now underlined.
- Volume fades out and in on ASIO restart to avoid audio clicks during some critical operations (only some specific audio interfaces were affected by this problem).
- BloXpander remembers Main and “LCD” windows positions.
- Adjusted threads priorities (resolves a rare issue -> audio clicks and pops on GUI operations).
- New “minimize” button.
- The search box (plugins case) is more stable on fast typing.
- Plugins providing an empty GUI (null height and/or width) are now correctly handled.
- Fixes a bug related to mouse control (which could have been lost in some rare cases).
- Fixes a rare MIDI “stuck notes” issue.
- Workarounds implemented to resolve incompatibilities with (two) 3rd party plugins.
An updated demo and more information about BloXpander are available at www.eareckon.com