Eplex7 DSP has released Cinematic Metal Drums 1, a VST and AU plug-in instrument for Windows and MacOS, that can also be used as an expanding library in the free Eplex7 Player or in Eplex7 DSP's plug-in instruments.
Cinematic Metal Drums 1 is a collection of metal drum banks designed mainly for film music / video game music (horror, dramatic, thriller, sci-fi, futuristic, war, action, fantasy, soundtracks) but can be used also in various styles of electronic music.
The collection includes cinematic metal drums, metallic horror drum hits, dramatic steel drum hits, thriller drums, sci-fi drums, medieval metal drum hits, gongs, factory industrial drums, from heavy fat metal sounds to sharper treble hits.
Cinematic metal drums 1 includes multi-octaved / multi-sampled sounds, instruments, waveforms and synths in a wide range of tones / octaves from C3 to C7 or more.
All sounds can be modified by internal parameters like LFO rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation. Low pass / High pass filter with cutoff, Reverb/Space, Amplitude envelope, Pan. You can play in various modes: polyphonic, Monophonic or Legato with Glide function. You can use external VST plug-in effects to significantly modify all included instruments and create brand new sounds fast and easy.
- Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff.
- High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption).
- LFO with rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation.
- Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows.
- Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode.
- Pan knob.
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Velocity mode selector.
List of multi-octave instruments:
- 100ton metal.
- Deep metal.
- High metal.
- Metal arch.
- Scifi horror metal.
- Sparkling metal.
- Thrill metal.
- Underground tunnel hit.
- Currency: 7,90 €. There is an introductory price of: 5.90 €.
- Credits: 4 Credits (If you pay in credits, you can save up to 70% or more).