Eplex7 DSP has released Klerhaim N1 – Analog Synthesizer with virtual circuit emulation technology.
Basic code cannot behave like electricity in real analog circuits. That is a reason why we developed our own virtual circuit technology. We have emulated individual circuits, electronic components, modules of synthesizer and analog behavior in various situations, noises, feedbacks, interfering signals, etc. In real analog synthesizers everything is moving, changing, modulating, living... analog synth is like a living organism. Nothing is static. The electricity and circuits are in constant "chaos".
Klerhaim N1 is not an exact emulation of an existing analog synthesizer. Eplex7 preferred to analyze more than 5 analog synths of vintage 60s, 70s and 80s era. The analyze of individual circuits (oscs, filters, LFOs, envelopes, etc.) not just output sound and combine various different vintage analog circuits to one complex synthesizer VST plug-in emulation.
- 2 analog type voltage controlled oscillators with saw, triangle, square, ramp, pulse 1, pulse 2 waveforms, volume control, octave selector, fine-tune control, LFO mod control, on / off switch.
- (with complete analog emulation behavior like saturation, noise, harmonics, automatic pitch modulation / interference, etc.).
- Analog temperature control (emulation of circuit temperature – more temperature = more noise and interference signals).
- pink / white noise generator + on / off switch.
- Analog exponential amp envelope with attack, decay, sustain, release controls and 7 different shapes of envelope for different sound / different type of modulation.
- Analog exponential filter envelope with attack, decay, sustain, release controls and 7 different shapes of envelope for different sound / different type of modulation.
- Voltage controlled low pass analog emulated filter with 12 / 24db slope and slope selector. With cutoff, emphasis, tracking and envelope mod. Controls.
- 2x LFO (with saw, triangle, square, ramp, pulse waveforms) speed and depth control.
- Output analog saturation.
- Glide and pitchbend controls.
- preset manager with 100 presets (leads, bass, brass, stabs, acid, fx, special vintage sounds, keys).
- 2 versions available, classic and soft sounding (with softer vintage transients / peaks).
Price: 59 €. There is an introductory price for first 100 customers of 29,90 €. Download a demo version at www.eplex7.com