Eplex7 DSP has released Horror springs 1 - dark soundscapes & cinematic pads, a VST and AU plugin instrument with 10 multi octave banks for Windows and macOS.
This multi-octave instrument contains a collection of dark soundscapes, horror pads, textures, atmospheric soundscapes, cinematic pads, physical modeled horror soundscapes, thriller pads, horror sound effects, apocalyptic sounds, scary synthesizers, mystical soundscapes, thriller strings, sounds from the tomb.
Eplex7 DSP says:
The sounds were created by special methods as the playing with violin bows on the various springs and metallic horror instruments. Then they were recorded, re-sampled and effected, layered with virtual emulation (physical modeling) of similar instruments (springs, violins, contrabasses, horror strings and coils).
- Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff.
- High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption).
- LFO with rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation.
- Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows.
- Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode.
- Pan knob.
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Velocity mode selector.
- This product is multi-octave bank / extending instrument library and works as VST / AU instrument with Free Eplex7 player plugin or big Eplex7 instruments.
- MacOS & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / AU / Mac VST, x32/x64-bit.
- Size: 252 MB.
List of multi-octave instruments:
- Angelic place.
- Extraterrestrial seeds.
- Fear pad.
- Chainsaw atmosphere.
- Lost souls.
- North pole monsters.
- Stress and fear in forest.
- They are coming pad.
- Tropical virus.
- Zombie faraons wind.
Price: 7,90 €. There is an introductory price of: 5,90 € (or 4 credits).