Deskew Technologies has updated Gig Performer, the cross-platform plugin host for live performing musicians, to version 3.5 containing numerous updates, improvements and fixes.
- Gig file loading under Windows is now much faster.
- Finding plugin substitutions/updated versions is improved greatly.
- Global metering is more efficient.
- Improved handling of touch/pen devices.
- A new panel widget with controllable color, transparency and size has been added for cosmetic enhancements.
- Various internal changes to improve stability and efficiency of our DSP engine.
- The startup master trim value can now be defined in an option.
- Widget Z-order can be changed.
- Changing the global transpose really quickly no longer resets the audio engine.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a block used in GP Script could crash Gig Performer.
- Fixed a problem where trying to save a Lyrics/Chord Pro file without having a song could crash Gig Performer.
- Changes to the BPM are now sent out properly over OSC.
- Fixed some string handling conversion issues in GP Script.
- Fixed a problem where the global play button would reset its state after entering edit mode.
Users of Gig Performer 2.x can upgrade to Gig Performer 3 for a small fee. Please visit the upgrade area for more information.