HoRNet Plugins has announced the availability of SyncPressor, a compressor designed to sit on your master bus and be synced to the track tempo, for MacOS and Windows in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plug-in formats (including Apple M1 support).
SyncPressor is a collaboration between HoRNet Plugins and Antonio Porcelli (Italian mixing engineer) and brings "glue" to the track using attack and release times that are always synced to the tempo, which can be from the DAW, manually set or auto detected.
Using this trick you get a compressor that always moves with your track and goes along with it to give the right "glue" effect.
SyncPressor offers many controls like feedback mode, RMS mode and a variable knee so it can be also used in tracks but shines on the master bus.
- Clean digital compression.
- Attack and release synced to track tempo.
- Tempo sync to DAW, manual or automatic detection from audio input.
- Variable compression knee.
- Internal or external sidechain.
- RMS mode for the sidechain.
- High pass filter up to 1000Hz for the sidechain.
- Feedback or feedforward modes.
- Dual mono mode for wider stereo image.
- Up to 16x oversampling.
- Dry/wet mix knob for parallel compression.
- Presets designed by Antonio Porcelli.
- Hardware accelerated GUI.
- Apple M1 support.
- Mac OS X (10.11 and later with Metal support) and Windows (7 and later) support.
- 64-bit plugins for macOS and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
Price: 39,99€ at hornetplugins.com