HoRNet Plugins has released HoRNet LU Meter MK2, an LU meter plugin with automatic gain setting and grouping functions.
The new GUI is now scalable and has been optimised to take less space than the previous version and let you focus on the meter bars. In addition to the new GUI LU Meter MK2 also allows you to give names to your tracks and groups, send every parameter change to any other instance of LU Meter MK2 (not just the ones in the same group) and display the level of any of the other instances in the project without closing the GUI and choosing a new track.
This new version also now supports all the three standard EBU modes: "momentary", "short term" and "integrated", any of the three modes can be used for metering and auto gain.
- LU momentary, short term and integrated.
- LU peak hold.
- RED blink clipping indicator.
- Reference level settable from -60 to 0 LUFS.
- Input gain from -30dB to +30dB.
- Bar color freely selectable.
- Stereo automatic gain adjustment with 6 different settings.
- Auto gain with momentary or integrated method.
- Peak protection between (no peak can exceed the set limit).
- Auto Gain and meter setting can be set to whole group or to every instance at once.
- Eight different assignable groups.
- Stereo display.
- Every instance can be named.
- Groups names freely editable.
- Ever instance of the plugin can display the value of every other named instance.
- Standard compliance mode with EBU R128 momentary, short term or integrated.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit plugins for macOS, 32 and 64-bit for Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
Price: 5,99€ on www.hornetplugins.com.
If you already own LU Meter you can upgrade to the new LU Meter MK2 for 1,99€.