HoRNet has announced the release of StereoView, a plugin designed to help you visualise the stereo image of your tracks.
The design of the plugin is straightforward and easy to understand since the interface is completely occupied by the "goniometer": an X-Y graph that displays the intensity of the signal in the stereo field.
- Display of stereo position and level of each sample.
- Old CRT display persistence simulation for easier visualisation.
- Two display modes: "fireworks" and "abstract".
- GUI can be freely rescaled.
- macOS (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, AAX format.
HoRNet StereoView can be downloaded for free from www.hornetplugins.com after sharing the plugin page on your social networks.