JELStudio has announced the release of Gonio Metron, a gonio-meter and automatic stereo-width controller for live-performance or post-processing use, as a VST2-plugin for Windows.
This plugin may be of interest to the following types of people:
- Musicians or sound-engineers, who want to either view a track's stereo-width, or let the plugin automate* control of a track's stereo-width.
- People who just want to listen to music with an automatically enlarged stereo-field on headphones.
*The automation-feature is not recommended for mastering, but can be good enough for mixing or pleasure-listening.
- 32-bit and 64-bit plugin.
- For Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Zip with .dll (no .exe installation).
- No DRM.
- Can automate stereo-width.