JELStudio has released 1930sMovieSound, a 1930s golden era cinema-sound emulator for Windows 7, 8 and 10.
This VST2-plugin emulates the technical sound we all know from vintage black and white movies of the 1920s to 1940s.
A few ideas of what 1930sMovieSound can be used for: Podcasts, RadioTheater, Jazz/Swing/BigBand/BrassBand, Cinema, and other work that aims to emulate that golden era's sound technically.
Some of 1930sMovieSound's key-points:
- Output volume is limited to 0 dB FS by safety brickwall-limiter.
- Zero latency (for LIVE use or for tracking).
- Inputs mono and stereo signals.
- Default output signal is mono (Stereo can be selected).
- For Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Zip with .dll (no .exe installation).
- No DRM (Such as PhoneHome, iLok, etc).
Price: US$ 9.95 (If you buy/own Otto you get "1930sMovieSound" for free).