JSplash Apps has released Rhythm Pad 5.0 for iOS. This version is a major update and includes a new and improved user interface with new features and drum kits.
Rhythm Pad enables the user to quickly put together drum patterns of up to 8 bars using the new sequencer. You can also record your live performance directly on to the sequencer and edit your sequence to your liking. Save your sequences and export them as audio files.
New in Version 5.0:
- New drum kits with high-quality professionally sampled sounds.
- Improved Recording feature - Record by playing on the pads or create new patterns using the sequencer.
- Quantization - Fix imprecisions during recording by enabling the quantization feature.
- Export your recordings as audio files (AAC or WAVE) and use it in other audio applications.
- Apply built-in reverb and compression effects to process the drum sounds.
- Custom drum kits - Create new drum kits with sounds from other factory drum kits.
- Precise metronome powered by the Metronome M1 engine.
Price: $9.99 from the App Store Existing owners of Rhythm Pad Pro can get the new update for free.