KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v1.01.
- Double clicking on module captions now minimizes/maximizes them.
- Patch can now be changed by clicking directly on the control panel display.
- Bug fix: Online update version-check was unfortunately flawed. Fixed, but fresh install is required.
- Bug fix: Control events were not properly filtered, causing e.g., modulators to sometimes wrongly retrigger in legato mode. Fixed.
- Bug fix: Online update could not update skin dll's due to access permissions. Fixed so they can be updated in future releases.
- Bug fix: Minimize/Maximize module could cause clicks in output since v1.00 RC4. Fixed.
- Bug fix: In Cantabile: Changing patch with GUI closed and then reopening the GUI would reload the last patch set inside the GUI. Fixed.
- Bug fix: Sampler's SF2 Soundfont import would not always read loop-points. Fixed.
- Bug fix: Crash fix for when loading a non-existing patch from a user-edited bank.
- Bug fix: Fix for crash when having more than 20 user waveforms in the Additive module.
- Bug fix: Imported waveforms in the Additive module were not always saved. Fixed.
- Bug fix: Changing module type would not always reset internal module state. Fixed.
- Bug fix: Vowel 1 and 2 were incorrectly named Vowel A and B in the GUI's wave display. Fixed.
- Bug fix: When renaming a control, a dash '-' would show up as a 'z'. Skins have been updated to fix this.
- Bug fix: Uninstaller was not included in the registered version v1.00 due to a technical issue. Resolved.
- Manual has been updated. Did some minor changes and added bookmarks.
- Demo version now expires after the 30-day evaluation period.
- Patch saving in the Demo version is now disabled.