KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to version 1.14 for Windows and the Mac OS X (Intel) Release Candidate Demo (Build 6016) is now available for download.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular since version 1.10
- Bugfix: Synth would crash in Reaper when using polyphony. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Support was broken for samplerates other than 44.1kHz. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Added missing support for the "key" keyword in .sfz loader.
- Bugfix: Better .sfz loader error checking.
- Bugfix: 31 band equalizer 12/24dB toggle did not show up in GUI correctly. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Shift/control keys could get stuck when opening a dialog on Mac. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Additive module did not work due to internal FPU stack overflow. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Changed the way the NotePitch module handles all-notes-off MIDI events.
- Feedback connections are now always made with an initial volume of 0.
- Added a "license days remaining" popup window to the demo version.
- Bugfix: Memory debugging was enabled by mistake in v1.11. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Small memory leak in ini file reader. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Online update would crash in v1.11. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixes for uninitialized memory.
- Bugfix: Simplex mode toggle did not always work. Fixed.
- Upgraded PC/Windows version to VST SDK 2.4.
- Configuration options are now stored in an ini file in the synth folder.
- GUI: Rewrote all GUI code, window dialogs and file access stuff to be cross platform.
- GUI: Skins are now stored in zip files instead of dll's. (Hence, older skins will not work in this release).
- GUI: All fonts are now bitmap based.
- GUI: Added support for 32 bit alpha bitmaps. BMP loader automatically detects and uses alpha blending.
- GUI: Color dodge functionality added to skin resource script to colorize bitmaps using hue, saturation and/or RGB values.
- GUI: Scrollbars have been removed when running in low resolution. Instead modules are restricted to be within the chosen resolution.
- GUI: 800x600 resolution option removed from Window Size menu.
- GUI: Removed About-box bitmap from skin file.
- GUI: Classic skin removed from installer.
- GUI: Option to view PDF manual added to right click menu.
- Bugfix: Fix for funky waveform background on startup in some hosts.
- Bugfix: Fixed minor memory leak due to unreleased window handles.
- Bugfix: Fixed flickering sample region selection in sampler when resizing selection.
- Bugfix: Loading module presets could crash the synth if parameters were modulated. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Begin/end parameter edit is now passed correctly to the host.
- Made Mac OS X / Audio unit / Intel port (Mac version coming soon).
- Manual has been updated to revision 1.16.