KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v1.02. This new release contains bugfixes and some minor new features.
- When a bank's index file is missing the synth will now recreate a new index file from the files residing in the folder.
- GUI: Added support for custom window sizes, from 400x400 to 4096x2048. [Requires fresh install]
- GUI: Control panel now snaps to its default position in the bottom of the main window.
- GUI: Added simple (undocumented) support for runtime screenshot and video recording (incl. audio) for tutorial purposes.
- Bugfix: Noise modules are now initialized with random seeds to avoid phasing effects in non-trigger mode.
- Bugfix: Synth would freeze inside Cakewalk Sonar 7.x. Turns out Sonar doesn't allow more than one stereo input, so a workaround for Sonar has been made. [Requires fresh install].
- Bugfix: Crash after importing a wav into the additive module and then minimizing it. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Improved polyphony intelligence since notecuts could happen randomly. The new scheme finds the channel with the oldest released note.
- Bugfix: SSE DAZ-mode detection could trash memory. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Range and snap options were not copied when cloning modules. Fixed.
- Manual updated (Revision 1.10).