KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to version 1.15 and, for the first time, it is now also available for the Mac OS X (Intel) Audio Unit platform. It costs $112 / €76+VAT for new customers.
Registered users of the Windows version that wish to register the Mac version too, can do so now and get a 50% discount. That's $56 / €38+VAT for a limited time only (and for registered users only). A Windows & Mac Bundle is available, with the same discount, for non-registered users that want both versions.
Changes in version 1.15:
- Mac version released.
- Synth reverted to use the VST 2.3 interface with the 2.4 SDK under Windows.
- Bugfix: Loading .WAV with loop-points was broken. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Synth would fail to load in older hosts under Windows XP (e.g. Cubase SX 3.x.x) due to DLL dependency. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Host parameter names would not update on Mac when renaming parameters or changing patches. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Synth now handles bogus host tempos gracefully.
- Bugfix: Mouse right button double click was not mapped on Mac. Fixed.
- Added simple Alt-left click mouse option to simulate right click on Mac (undocumented).