KarmaFX has updated KarmaFX Synth Modular to v1.03 and KarmaFX Plugin Pack to v2.0b. The updates mainly contain bug fixes.
KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.03 changes:
- Safer memory allocation and sharing between dll's. [requires fresh install]
- Added extra waveforms to additive and pad module.
- Bugfix: Reading an external patch (track or fxp) that resides in a non-existing bank would crash the synth since v1.02. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Rounding error in Parametric filter could cause crash. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Rounding error in Distortion module could cause output from random distortion types. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Custom window size dialog would block other dialogs afterwards. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Frequency snap was not working properly in polyphonic mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Decay in ADSR was not working when set to zero in Log mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Step and NotePattern module would not sync correctly with a pattern length of 1. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Additive modules are now initialized to random phases to avoid phase-sync when trigger is off.
- Bugfix: Possible mem trash found and fixed in delay code.
- Bugfix: NotePattern arpeggiator could loose sync and occasionally skip octaves. Fixed.
- Bugfix: NotePattern's timing was off with short pattern lengths. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Porta was working strangely on note off in polyphonic mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Pattern module would not pass midi control events. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Deleting a modulation module connected to a polyphonic module could crash the synth. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Pad wavetable lookup was broken when modulating the input frequency. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Switching to a pad module with Trigger set to off could crash the synth. Fixed.
KarmaFX Plugin Pack v2.0b changes:
- Uninitialized data bug found and fixed in Equalizer.