Version 2.0 of the donationware KarmaFX Plugin Pack has been released. Bugs have been fixed and features have been added or improved. The main change is the inclusion of a brand new 15 page User's Manual.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added SSE3 code path and memory optimizations to Reverb plugin.
- Plugin dll's are now compressed for faster load times.
- Individual version numbers for the plugins have been removed.
- The plugin pack now includes an (optional) 15 page User's Manual in PDF format.
- Equalizer has been extended with optional Low and High shelving and an extreme 36/48/96dB boost switch. (Thanks Outside Context Problem)
- Bugfix: Automating many parameters simultaneously could malfunction in all plugins. Fixed. (Thanks Buckley!)
- Bugfix: Equalizer mode was not computed consistently which made it possible to select 24dB but get 12dB. Fixed. (Thanks Outside Context Problem)
- Bugfix: Equalizer GUI Alt-moving sliders has been improved and an Alt-Shift tilt option has been added. (Thanks Outside Context Problem)
- Bugfix: Equalizer filters modified and extended to 64 bit to reduce quantization noise. (Thanks Outside Context Problem)
- Bugfix: Equalizer filters weren't reset when going from inactive to active state. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Equalizer's gain and mix parameters are now interpolated more to avoid zipper noise.
- Bugfix: Equalizer on/off LED switch could cause unnecessary clicking. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Filter's cutoff frequencies shown in the GUI were inaccurate. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed tiny memory leak in GUI code in all plugins.
- Bugfix: Fixed overflow bug in Reverb when using high damping values.