KarmaFX has released a new beta version of the KarmaFX Synth (v0.8.6).
- Limited max number of inputs into a component to 10. Before too many inputs caused a crash.
- Major memory leak fixed. Before, opening and closing the synth many times would cause a crash.
- Buggy ADSR retrigger fixed + increased ADSR times from 2500ms to 10000ms + re-adjusted envelope amplitude.
- Added extra save info. "Author" and "Description" fields are now saved with each patch.
- Strange behavior when rewiring a Polyphonic synth was fixed.
- Improved host update of automation controls. Would sometimes still be active in the host even though they were disabled. Fixed.
- Output component is now undeletable. Before an output-delete would cause a crash.
- Fixed crash bug when selecting "New Patch".
- Added infinite loop check when connecting a component to itself.
- Added experimental mouse wheel support (only works in some hosts).
- Edited some old and added some new patches.