- Ordinary picking.
- Three types of muting: staccato, ghost notes, and foam mute.
- Playing behind the bridge.
- Noises: fingering noises, pick stabs, playing behind the nut, various incidental noises.
- Pencil hits, pencil bounces, stick hits, stick bounces and bottle drags.
- Accurate emulation of the tremolo tailpiece's effect on pitch.
- Three different types of vibrato, plus humanization.
- Doubletracking mode.
- Attack and release time controls for pads.
- Over 5000 samples, 2 GB extracted.