KV331 Audio has updated their SynthMaster One wavetable synthesizer to v1.3.8. This update contains new features and critical bug fixes.
- Reorganized Preset Browser UI with 2 separate tabs: Preset Browser and KV331Audio Shop.
- Added import/export preset bank functionality.
- Added Local/Online filter for preset browser.
- SynthMaster One installers are now Mac OS X Catalina compatible.
- Added MIDI Learn for discrete controls.
- Added MIDI Learn for modulation amount knobs.
- Refreshing user's licenses downloads SynthMaster expansions.
- MacOS setup doesn't let user select correct choices during installation.
- Analog synth tunings are one semitone down.
- SynthMaster One keeps asking to send crash report although user accepted/rejected before.
- Clear modulations for knobs/sliders doesn't work.
- Voices don't terminate when filter output volume is set to a high value.
- SynthMaster One engine loads all factory waveforms, consuming around 300 MB upon launch.
- SynthMaster One freezes when showing message boxes inside Cubase on Windows.
- Sub oscillator phase should be dependent on the main osc phase regardless of free running or not.
- SynthMaster One Windows Setup doesn't ask for installation folder when run after the first time.
- SynthMaster One resets transport when recording status changes.
- Distortion drive view doesn't work correctly.
Registered SynthMaster One users can download the update by logging on to their accounts at the SynthMaster web site.
Demo users can download the latest SynthMaster One demo by visiting the SynthMaster One product page at SynthMaster web site.