With the KVR Developer Challenge 2021 at the download and voting stage it's time to focus on each of the 37 entries that are available now, for free, for everyone.
WhispAir is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU). It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
- All parameters on one single page.
- Three flexible wavetable oscillators.
- Classic Full Bucket stereo filter.
- Three modulation and four envelope generators.
- Unison mode and Chorus.
- TUN/SCL/KBL micro-tuning file import.
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
- Resizable user interface (not "N" version.).
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).
Download, vote & donate at