MAAT has released thEQblue6, a cross–platform plug–in that offers six idealized examples of trusted series analog equalizer circuitry, complemented by progressive new models.
- True high resolution emulation of analog equalizers, not modeling: no added noise, distortion or other non–linearities.
- 12 Sections with 5 assignable parametric filter variants: bell, 1st & 2nd order shelf, 1st & 2nd order cut.
- Five Panorama modes: Left–Only, Right–Only, Mono (L+R), Diff (L-R) and Flip.
- 80 bit internal double precision.
- Many more features to speed workflows and reduce fatigue.
- HRA compatible, support for up to 384 kHz sample rates.
- Plug–in runs on all major DAWs: AAX, AU, VST 2 & VST 3.
Price: $219 - Intro price of $179 extends to the 10th of September.