Magix has announced the release of version 10.2 of Samplitude and Sequoia. Version 10.2 offers further improvements as well as latest optimizations and bug fixes for all Sequoia 10 / Samplitude 10 versions. What's new is below.
Sequoia: Crossfade Editor:
- Zoom/Move to In/Out Point jumps/zooms to crossfade now.
- Shift + AutoZoom jumps to Crossfade (without zooming).
- New option "Center crossfade for zooming" (active by default).
- Playback option "Stop at position" is ignored.
- New option "Remember horizontal zoom width".
- New object mode option "Keep global mode".
- Improved project relation of clips.
- Shows up in dialog "Tools -> Collect project files".
- Drag and Drop files from Explorer and external programs.
- Freeze and FX Data is copied at save.
- Now you can use the FLAC format for lossless audio data compression of 16 and 24 bit files. FLAC is available for loading, exporting and recording: "File -> Load", "File -> Export" and "Record Parameter" (Shortcut: Shift + R ).
- MIDI Controller Editor now always shows current value of mouse position.
- MIDI Controller Editor: Menu for Controller-Selection marks Controllers which are present in the object with * next to the name.
- Right clicking on the "Quantize" Button now opens the dialog "Quantize Settings".
- UNDO of MIDI-Recordings (Modes: Overdub/Replace) is possible from MIDI Editor (Strg+Z).
- MIDI level meter activity also for chased notes.
- ASIO latency compensation for MIDI-Metronome.
- Video codecs updated.
- Enhanced project exchange with Video Pro X:
- EDL Format 1.7 includes surround information.
- Loading of direct speaker settings from EDL (FL, FR, ...).
- Export dialog redesigned.
- Automatic takeover of exported EDLs from Video Pro X.
- New option "POW-r dithering only for master outputs".
- Autoblack-Threshold for Smart Dither can now be defined.
- Track Bouncing-Dialog: Dithering Button with menu for dither options (Bypass Dither and Standard Dither) will be stored in bounce presets as well.
- Extended dialog with "Advanced Options..." and "Create Copy".
- Strg+X, Strg+C, Strg+V for cut, copy and paste of markers.
- Slice is fixed vertically when holding down mouse and pressing "ALT".
- Slice is fixed horizontally when holding down mouse and pressing "SHIFT".
- Advanced Scissors Tool.
- Click and draw range: only range is copied to first track.
- Shift-Click for exchange of object under cursor.
- Ctrl-Click in order to play objects under cursor.
- Track lock status is ignored.
- Tooltips explain usage (on objects).
- Alt-Klick for exchanging object under cursor.
- Ctrl-Space automatically selects object under mouse.
- Automatic backup of "TakeComposer.VIP" when leaving the take composer.
- Latest used mouse tool will be remembered between program sessions.
- "Strength" value now ranges from 1 -200
- New "Inverse" selector
- Copy and Paste of folder tracks.
- Trackmanager: Adding of (F) to track number of folder tracks, tracks in folder are shown indented.
- Offline-Effects -> Amplitude/Normalize -> Loudness adaption.
- VST "Permanent Options" in Plug-in menu of effects dialog.
- Automation - Curve Generator dialog: Option for limitation to range.
- Recall Last Position: Backspace.
- Selected object(s) - one track up/down: Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Cursor Up/Down.
- Enlarge selection - select to next/ previous object: Ctrl + Alt + Shift Q/W.
- View Range start/end: Strg + Alt + B/N.
- Object(s) to left/right: Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Left/Right.
- Stop at position: Pause.
- "Paste with ripple" (Ctrl + Alt + V) to insert object with ripple.