Magix is celebrating the 30th anniversary of Sound Forge, saying:
A professional audio software veteran, Sound Forge Pro is used by producers and sound engineers worldwide, and has had a significant impact on the way professional recording, editing and mastering work has been done for 30 years.
The 64-bit Sound Forge audio engine has been developed for dedicated audio editing and features high stability and speed for ensuring ultra-precise results. In the latest version, the interface is fully customizable and allows for an enhanced, more efficient user experience for all audio production tasks from recording and editing to post-production. Record multichannel audio simultaneously on up to 32 channels and in 64-bit/384 kHz resolution. Effortlessly remove noise with integrated restoration effects and shape your project's sound with sophisticated mastering tools by iZotope. Everything is included for users to create broadcast-ready productions and gold-standard masters.
To celebrate, Magix is is offering 30% off Sound Forge Pro for Windows until September 15th, 2021.
- New: Remote Recording.
- New: Instant Action & Windows context menu improvements for even faster workflows.
- New: Loudness normalization (EBU R128 & ITU BS.1770-4).
- New: Audiobooks for Audible, iTunes or Amazon with the ACX Export wizard.
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope-Plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements.
- 32 channel audio recording, editing and processing.
- VST engine & ARA2 support.
- Record at 64-bit/768 kHz.
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins for sound design, mix & mastering.
- Zplane élastique Pro v3 timestretch.