Evolution Songwriter is designed to reproduce the sound of the Gibson J-45, a steel string acoustic guitar that can be heard on many singer-songwriter albums over the past decades.
This sample library was inspired by a wide range of artists, including The Beatles, Joni Mitchell, and the more modern acoustic sounds of Iron & Wine and The Dirty Projectors.
The library was developed in collaboration with William Derganc, who not only sampled the acoustic guitar, but was also closely involved with the development process, contributing factory presets, strumming patterns, and custom chord options for the library.
- Over 13,000 samples totaling 11.2 GB of uncompressed samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, guitar body hits, and others.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- Built-in pattern editor for strumming tracks.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
Price: $179. There is an introductory price of $139 until December 1st, 2017. Evolution Songwriter is powered by the free Kontakt Player.
Video Demonstration: YouTube.com/watch?v=SEerdRb-tIA