MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to 6.02, providing several new features, optimizations, improvements and fixes.
- Holding Ctrl while pressing Layer button in Drumset designer now forces it to generate an FX layer.
- Holding Ctrl while pressing Randomize button in Drumset designer now adds the new component instead of replacing it.
- Moving equalizer bands now shows all basic parameters about the band next to it.
- Added "Maximum - Average" graph for all analyzers, which lets you investigate the dynamics of the material.
- Normalize feature in all analyzers now performs at most +60dB gain increase, which is better when analyzing audio with silent segments.
- Infinite averaging analyzer now ignores places with level below -80dB (spectrally).
- Added "Integral curvature" switch to all envelopes.
- MDrummer now lets you search for samples if they are missing.
- Text input now accepts ', ' as decimal mark.
- Fix: Compatibility with OS X 10.11.
- Fix: Sample library analyzer created crash components containing also splash and Chinese cymbals.
- Fix: Sample library analyzer couldn't be cancelled.
- Fix: Moving drums in the drum list didn't work properly.
- Fix: Favourites in directory selectors didn't work if desktop or any other standard directory has been selected before.
- Fix: Stereo scope wasn't visible in some color combinations.
- Fix: Drumset designer didn't update after drumset load when displayed in popup.
- Fix: Some FX didn't correctly generate subsections.
The update is free as always and can be downloaded directly from MeldaProduction website.