MODWHEEL has released HUMDRUM, which is described as "a beautifully recorded, authentic Calfskin Drum Set" for Kontakt.
This is the first release in their new "Creative Differences" series. It's a percussion instrument library that focuses on quality, organic percussion sounds.
"We wanted a high quality authentic Bass Drum that we could customize in terms of room and reverb levels so we designed our own, " said David Donaldson of MODWHEEL. "It was so successful we decided to record a whole set."
"There are so many great drum libraries out there but sometimes you want the option of a more intimate mix. Being able to actively control the level of the room mic sound using the mod wheel allows so much flexibility for the composer."
- 2 double-skinned Marching Bass Drums.
- 2 Snare Drums.
- Toms large, medium and small.
- Performances (mallets & sticks) hits, flams, ruffs, stick across, rimshots and rolls.
- Up to 9 round robins with 6 velocity levels.
- Over 3200 samples recorded at 96 kHz.
- Control the room mic level using the mod wheel.
- Separate fully adjustable reverbs for the close and room mic sound.
- Tempo of flams and ruffs easily controlled by a speed knob.
Available for purchase for a limited time only at $35 USD. The regular price will be $55 USD. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher.
For more information visit modwheel.co.nz.