MODWHEEL has announced the release of Repercussions for Kontakt at the special introductory price of US$69 (usually US$99).
Here's what they say:
Repercussions brings you all the beautifully recorded percussion instruments from a collection we at MODWHEEL have developed over 30 years. HumDrum, Timphonia and The Bends, MODWHEEL's Creative Differences Series, have been drawn from this collection and Repercussions is the latest in the series.
This is a compendium of all the other interesting percussion and percussive instruments from the storeroom, with pristine recordings made in the beautiful Stella Maris Chapel here in Aotearoa New Zealand.
We offer you the original sound of the instrument and make it easy for you to treat it as you need for your screen composition or your track, no matter the style or scale of your compositions. These sounds can bring beauty to the intimate moments or powerful drama to the epic journeys of the music you make.
There are 56 patches in total made from more than 80 separate instruments. Each has been recorded from 3 microphone positions with up to 6 velocity layers, 5 round robins and a variety of articulations, grooves and loops. All patches are fully automated.
Repercussions is divided into three sections:
- Tuned - 7 Patches:
- Angklung, Clock Chimes, Kalimba, Orchestral Bells, Talempong, Tin Pan, Tongue Drum.
- Untuned - 31 Patches:
- Including Abacus-Seedpods, Cajon, Claps and Stomps, Cymbals, many different Drums, Gongs, Snare with brushes and sticks, Toms, Bass Drums, Small Metal Percussion, Tambourines - 3 Patches of 9 different instruments, Boxlots etc.
- Unusual - 18 Patches:
- Including Thunder Drum, Spoons - Wood and Metal, Sub, Saxoparps, Rommel Pot, Rocks and Stones, Shell Rattles, Log Drums, Kalimba Rhythms, Anvil etc.
Other Features include:
- Pulse Step-mod - uses volume to create repeating patterns.
- Scatter Box - and experimental convolution IR effects rack.
- Library format and contents.
- Audio recording format: stereo, 48 kHz / 24-bit.
- Size of recorded sample pool: ca. 10.9 GB ncw compressed.
- File format of samples: 18850 samples .ncw/lossless compression format.
- File format of instruments: .nki (built with Kontakt v5.8.1).
Introductory Price: US$69 (usually US$99).
Please note Repercussions requires a full version of Kontakt 5.8 or above.