Media Overkill (MOK) has released version 1.0.2 of the Waverazor synthesizer.
The update includes the following improvements and fixes:
- OS X AudioUnit and VST plugin are now Universal Binary builds, supporting 32-bit as well as 64-bit Hosts.
- Fixed an issue where Waverazor was not recognized by some DAWs on OS X.
- Fixed Mono/Stereo bug where some DAWs did not function or load correctly.
- Fixed a bug where some Macro controls were not working in some Presets.
- Fixed automation bug where movement of UI controls did not work in some DAWs.
- Edit state of Controls is now properly restored in Cubase and Bitwig when saved projects are loaded.
- Factory Preset selection is now recalled when a DAW project is loaded.
- Many presets have been updated and/or fixed for better control from SusPedal, ModWheel and Macros.
- Fixed a bug where max StepFrac and MutantAM combinations could spike the CPU usage.
- Fixed a bug where FX Bypass / Level weren't working in all presets.
- Fixed a bug related to All Notes Off messages from the host that may have caused stuck notes with some host arpeggiator functions.
- Fixed a bug where a user could be stuck in Demo Mode, even after purchasing and re-registering.
- Demo time remaining is now correctly shown in Days/Hours/Minutes.
- The Unregistered notification is now much more clear that there is NO SOUND until registered (either as a purchase or registered demo mode).
- Japanese Quick Start Guide is now available from the help menu, in addition to the English Quick Start Guide.
- Quick Start Guide updates to clarify demo mode and some misc fixes/updates.
- Russian language updated, courtesy of Dmitry Larionov.
Download the new version on the Tracktion Marketplace.
This a free update for all Waverazor customers.