Monkey Tools updates Library Monkey Pro and Sound Grinder Pro to v2.1
Monkey Tools has updated Sound Grinder Pro and Library Monkey Pro to v2.1. Written from the ground up with a new Cocoa UI, new volume slider with Unity, support for RF64 and WAVE64 files, and more.
- Brand new Cocoa User Interface: The entire User Interface has been rebuilt using Apple's Cocoa.
- Enhanced Volume Slider:
- Added current output gain display.
- Added ability to OPTION+click to reset to unity gain.
- Enhanced Broadcast WAVE functionality: Introduced Broadcast WAVE as its own output file type. Selecting Broadcast WAVE ensures the Broadcast Extension is written to the file even if "Produce Metadata" is turned off.
- Added support for larger than 4GiB WAVE and Broadcast WAVE files:
- Added support for RF64 and WAVE64 files.
- Select which large file type to use in the File Settings for both WAVE and Broadcast WAVE file types.
- Enhanced MPEG 4 Support: Improved MPEG 4 import support to remove potential crash issues with malformed files.
- Enhanced QuickTime File Support:
- Added a fix to workaround a crash in QuickTime that could be encountered when importing invalid audio files.
- Added additional error handling when using QuickTime to read a movie's audio track and it fails.
- Fixed an issue where changing the name of a Library would cause any Sets containing Assets from the Library to not be stored properly.
- Fixed an Edit Session Crash Issue: Fixed a crash when exporting audio and the audio came from the Pasteboard.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the Fwd/Rew keyboard keys while the Asset List was empty would result in a crash.
- Fixed an issue where holding Fwd would crash when reaching the end of the Asset.
- Several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.