Monkey Tools has updated Sound Grinder Pro and Library Monkey Pro to v1.1.6 (Sound Grinder and Library Monkey have also been updated).
- Added ID/Read support for MPEG-1/2, Layer 2 audio in WAV/BWAV and Quicktime files.
- Fixed a bug where the last character of the filename would be cut off on export if the original file had no extension.
- Fixed a bug involving writing audio packet info when creating MPEG 4 Audio files. The result of this bug would be error messages when playing back created MPEG 4 Audio files in the app.
- Updated MPEG 4 Audio file import: Made a change to more accurately determine the length of the audio in the file.
- Updated file reading support: Made a change for some file types to to remove errors displayed when reading a file when the file indicates a longer duration than the number of samples actually contained in it.
- Fixed a bug involving bounding sample counts when performing audio conversion. The result of this bug would be that when some created audio files using a packetized format when no sample rate conversion was needed and imported into iTunes, would show a length of only 1 second.
- Fixed ID3 Tag issues:
- Fixed an issue where text that could not be written out as ISO Latin 1 text is now correctly written out as Unicode text.
- Fixed an issue where text encoded in Unicode may not be read properly during import.
- Fixed an issue where reading split files of differing lengths could cause a crash or other errant behavior.
- Fixed an issue where, in rare cases, the application would crash after writing WAVE Info metadata.
- This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.