This new version fixes a lot bugs and non working functions of the plug-in since its beta release.
Here is what has changed: link to forums
Version 0.9.9 / 2018-09-09:
- [Fixed] Program change on part slots only affected on currently active part.
- [Fixed] Program change from GUI set librarian status to unsaved.
Version 0.9.8 / 2018-09-06:
- [New] Program and Bank change messages implemented and working as expected.
- [New] Librarian supports Performance files across all Nova and Supernova models.
- [New] Librarian supports Patch files across all Nova and Supernova models.
- [New] Implemented Program Write to Bank A -> Bank B and Bank C (Supernova) -> Bank D (Supernova).
- [New] Implemented Program Requests from Bank A to Bank B and from Bank C (Supernova) to Bank D (Supernova).
- [New] Request single part to plug-in GUI via librarian menu.
- [New] Requesting Performance data from Bank A (Nova) and Bank B (Supernova) to librarian implemented.
- [New] User is now able to request data from hardware and write requested data to HDD.
- [New] Nova 1, Nova 2, Supernova 1 and Supernova 2 banks fully supported.
- [Fixed] Renamed nvx file extension from Bank Edit menu to snx.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where plug-in displayed data processing values up to 128%.
- [Fixed] Bank request slots increased from A-B to A-D and added SN marking for Supernova compatible request slots.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue with Arp Fill-In and Note Ordering not working properly when adjusting values from Hardware.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue with Arp Bank value not working properly.
- [Fixed] Parts 7 & 8 were not initialized properly and caused malfunction of several parameters.
- [Fixed] In some cases, MIDI LEDs did not work the way they were supposed to.
- [Fixed] In some cases, when button was clicked in hardware it did not reflect corresponding value on the software.
- [Fixed] Supernova models were not able to establish clean connection with the plug-in.
- [Fixed] In some cases, plug-in were stuck on processing data mode even though the process was complete.
- [Fixed] Plug-in initialization flag now works as expected. This resulted plug-in display showing NULL values for all controls.
- [Fixed] Sometimes plug-in did not react to Local Control switch and might caused some unwanted MIDI messages going back and forth.
- [Fixed] Detecting MSB/LSB knobs, buttons and menus made easier.
The update is available now and is free for existing customers.