Native Instruments has updated Reaktor to v6.2.2. The Reaktor Core macro library has received a significant update, with many highlights.
- Non-transposed nonlinear Sallen–Key filter.
- Cleaned up the internal structure of the transposed Sallen–Key filters. The TSK NLA filter sound is slightly changed.
- 8-pole ladder filters:
- Hidden highlight: Try negative resonance on nonlinear 8-pole bandpass ladders (they begin to self-oscillate at resonance to -4).
- A completely reworked set of shelving filters:
- Hidden highlight: EQ slope can be varied in wide range for shelving EQs with high pole counts.
- 6- and 8-pole bandpass Butterworth filters.
- 2nd kind (resonating) Butterworth filters.
- A completely reworked set of crossover macros.
- Configurable notch count for phasers.
- Thru-zero phaser and flanger, barberpole phaser and flanger, harmonic phaser.
- Asymmetric overdrive. Antialiased versions of symmetric and asymmetric overdrives.
- Bit and sample rate reduction effects.
- Tempo and transport position synced LFO.
- LFO toolkit.
- Zero-crossing detector event processing macro.
- CPU consumption of the Delay and ZDF Delay macros (slightly).
- Wrong phase deviation value at the output of the Phase Splitter macro inside the Freq Shift macro.
- Some of the Math macros were sending initialization even in cases where they shouldn't have.
- xy2polar and toPolar macros now handle zero input.
- OS X 10.13 - APFS formatted drives now show up in the browser.