Nine Volt Audio has released Textural REX: Electronic Edition ("T-REX"), which brings "melody, harmony and tonal atmosphere" to the REX2 format. Designed with Stylus RMX users in mind, this collection of 500 loops blends modern riffs with rhythmic ambiences and is designed to make immediately useful music with character to spare.
As part of the BPM Flex Series, loop tempos are unrestrained and can be used at virtually any BPM without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts. This flexibility goes way beyond a typical REX loop.
Stylus RMX users will be pleased to find T-Rex specially organized into 82 suites and ready for simple drag-and-drop conversion to the RMX format.
No matter if you use Stylus RMX, Reason or any other REX2 player, Textural REX aims to be a musical, fun-to-use and flexible loop collection.
- 19 combo suites which present an "A" and "B" loop group. Loops in combo suites play with and counter to one another creating multi-part musical passages and the ability to create fuller sounding mixes.
- 500 REX2 files organized into 82 suites. Using the loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included SAGE Converter upon the first time they use Textural REX.
- The 500 loops are also organized into six folders arranged by tempo (75-79 BPM, 80-89 BPM, 90-99 BPM, etc.) for simple file navigation in Reason and other programs that support the REX2 format.
- As part of the BPM Flex Series loops can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
- All loop file names identify the musical key and/or chord progression.
- Available on DVD or via Download and features 100% copyright free loops.
Textural REX: Electronic Edition is now available on DVD-ROM or as a download for $69.99.