Sensomusic has released version 2.8 of Usine.
- Vista compatible.
- Dual Core Optimization.
- All controls can be displayed in a resizable window (wave display, Pianoroll, etc.).
- Interface builder: to build personal interfaces and display only the controls you want to see on the screen (see Interface Builder example in the demo folder).
- Loop range selection in the Wave Display module.
- A Browser window (replaces the old menu).
- Record time adjustment in the sampler form up to 600 seconds
- Usine can handle strings (text) flows.
- Change the color of a patch.
- Multi selection (cut, copy & paste), in patch edit mode.
- New 'Continue' button in the sequencer, to play the current loop and pass to the next.
- Quantization option on all buttons and switch: quantize on cycle, bar, beat, etc.
- Quantization option on conductor lines.
- New interface design, more clear and compact.
- No more audio clicks when you activate a patch in the grid (small cross fade).
- No more audio clicks when you change the loop size in the sampler.
- Channel filter inlet in MIDI filter Module.
- Change Channel in MIDI transform module now works for all MIDI messages.
- The Key learn mode can be "global" or "only on the selected track".
- Allows multiple MIDI remote devices.
- Only if has changed: passes a flow only if its value has changed.
- Pass Event Flow: inverse of Stop Event Flow.
- Array In sub-patch inlet.
- Array Out sub-patch inlet.
- OSC send string.
- OSC send 32 data's.
- OSC receive 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 data's.
- Patch Active: enables or stops the calculation of the current patch.
- Vertical Fader (in the interface builder).
- Vertical audio Vu meter (in the interface builder).
- Text Field: set or display strings.
- Image, Picture.
- The Grain Sampler inlet order has changed and is no longer compatible with the 2.64 version. Please check your patches if they contain a Grain Sampler module.
- MIDI Time Clock message now received.