PreSonus has updated Studio One (Pro and Artist) to version 1.6.1.
- Added Japanese language support.
- Split channel option for Keyboard devices.
- When renaming events, numbers can be added automatically.
- The Normalize function now normalizes to -0.1 dB.
- Adjusted the process handling that could create CPU spikes with other host programs or plug-ins (e.g., Kontakt, FL Studio, and jBridge).
- Parameters from different instruments could not be dragged onto the same automation track.
- Real-time mixdown could create crackles on some systems.
- MPK49 device transport controls were not working. (Also removed encoders from mixer pan for easier Control Link assignment.).
- Fixed redraw bug in instrument rack.
- Loading a Studio One 1.5 song with Pipeline disabled crashed the program.
- Delay Compensation was not working correctly for channels using a sidechain input.
- Audio recording delay after changing buffer size and restarting.
- Improved auto-punch with loop recording enabled.
- Mac OS X: Edit box navigation for Channel names and Track names not working.
- Dialog buttons (OK, Cancel, etc.) could not be triggered using the Space or Return keys on keyboard.
- Removal of a Song folder when the Song is closed without saving was not working if any audio tracks were armed.
- Sample One: LFO-sync drop-down menu not working.
- Pipeline: the Return scope not working with 4 KB buffer size.
- Presence: Crackle at certain amplitude-envelope settings.
- Mojito: Hanging notes.