Produce RNB has released Chord Engine Genesis for Kontakt. It is designed to allow producers and songwriters to play chords with just one key but with more realism and musicality. It includes Genesis' 6GB internal sound library, the on-board Arpeggiator, and a selection of chord progression presets.
Genesis allows the user to program up to 12 different chords and gives them control over every note in each chord. Create blues notes and unique strums for each chord. Play each chord simply by pressing the corresponding key on a MIDI keyboard. A user can play melodies with their right hand while playing one-note chords with their left hand or use the on-board arpeggiator to arp the chords to create interesting melodies. The Chord Engine Genesis comes with many chord progression presets to get a user going in the right direction.
Chord Engine Genesis allows producers to Drag and Drop the MIDI chords onto any VST of choice. The on-board "Record-to-MIDI" function allows a user to record and turn anything they play in Genesis into MIDI whether it be an arpeggio sequence, chords or single notes.
- Play chords pressing just one key on a MIDI keyboard.
- Program 12 different chords.
- Full control over every note in each chord (timing, velocity, release time).
- Easy point and click interface for programming chords. Simply click notes on and off in the Virtual keyboard to program chords.
- Nearly 200 chord progression presets for R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, Soul, Jazz and more included in the "Full Bundle Version". 30 presets included in the "Standard version".
- Full 6GB Sound Library. Piano, E-Piano, Strings, Pads, Bells, and Flutes all tailored for R&B, Hip-Hop, Soul, Pop, EDM and Jazz music.
- On-board Arpeggiator.
- Drag & Drop MIDI.
- Route out to nearly any VST.
- Easy tune and Transpose.
Price: $49.00 USD at genesis.producernb.com. The full bundle including almost 200 chord progression presets is $79 USD. Runs in the FULL version of Kontakt 5.3.7 or higher. Will be available for the Free Kontakt player/NKS in November 2018.