Psychic Modulation has released EchoMelt3, a total reimagining of the original, expanding on the concept of audio-melting.
Some of the new features to explore include BPM melt modulation, host-synced pitch jumps, integrated one-knob Chorus, and all kinds of spaced-out echo trickery. EchoMelt3 comes quipped with an EQ-Saturation combo for a pleasant lo-fi crunch, tape noise and a special Mondo control to drive the whole effect into uncharted territory. EchoMelt3 is a quirky and wide-ranging dub box full of surprises.
- EQ: A simple, yet versatile, 3-band equalizer with Lowcut switch.
- Saturation: This saturation is full of character with a shaping control for extra crunchy distortion.
- Melt Flow: A dual modulator for creating Wow and Flutter effects.
- Melt Dropout: An amplitude modulator for creating audio degradation, stuttering and gating effects.
- Melt Jump: A unique modulator for creating erratic VHS-style pitch fluctuations in time with host BPM.
- BPM Melt: Each modulator can sync to tempo and lock to host position.
- Chorus: Transform the Melt effect into a lush, stereo chorus using a single knob.
- Echo: A dub delay unit with several interesting features.
- Beat Factor: A crossfade-style slider for beat juggling different delay times.
- Send control for melting the delay signal.
- MondoMelt: A big knob for emphasizing multiple aspects of the overall effect.
- Noise: An output control for emitting tape hiss.
- Sub Presets for each FX section.
- Randomization controls for each FX section.
- Custom GUI scaling.
- Intuitive patch management system.
EchoMelt3 is available as a VST3 and Audio Unit plug-in for macOS and Windows for $59.
More info, purchasing options and demo downloads are available at: psychicmodulation.com/echomelt