Psychic Modulation has updated Phonec to version 2.2. The new version has several new features including an onboard Chorus effect that can be integrated into the Melt function, a 3-band fully Parametric EQ, Pan tracking for widening arps and pads, new timings for the Arppegiator and Sequencer, new waveforms and modulation possibilities as well as some improvements:
- New Chorus effect with Melt functionality.
- New 3-band Parametric EQ.
- New Pan-tracking.
- New waveforms: Bell and Ramp.
- New LFO target: Logic.
- New Mod Envelope targets: Logic, Osc1/2/Sub/Noise Levels.
- New Arp and Seq timings and 1/2 switches.
- Improved slider/knob sensitivity.
- Fixed: Clipping noise with Echoshifter.
Windows: Banks folder now installs into Public/Documents
**Users will need to copy their existing user banks into the new location.