Psychic Modulation has updated Phonec to version 2.3.
- New Melt System with HFO integration.
- New Filter variations + a new Acid Filter.
- Filter Saturation Driver.
- Highpass Filter Tracking.
- Randomizers are now MIDI assignable.
- Oscillator Harmonics Reduction.
- Dotted note echoes.
- EchoShifter timing has been improved.
- All LFOs now start with the same phase on host play.
- Arp Hold can also function as note hold.
- Sub-Presets for key sections.
- Improved Patch Management.
- Load/Save MIDI cc maps.
- Note Memory Mode can be turned off.
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements.
This video highlights some of the key features of this update: YouTube.com/watch?v=GmfVmxXFiX8&t=20s