Psychic Modulation has updated EchoMelt3 to v3.1, featuring many changes.
Previous/Next arrow buttons have been added for easily navigating presets. The buttons will cycle through any folder or sub folders within the main Presets folder. Extra presets have also been included with this update.
A new Saturation Gain control has been added, which will control the volume that is applied with increased Saturation. With low Gain settings, Saturation volume will be lower, but with increased distortion. With higher Gain settings, Saturation volume will be higher with less distortion.
This update fixes a few issues that were occurring on some systems in specific hosts, and provides optimizations and improvements overall.
Here's what's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue with sound stopping upon load in Logic Pro on some systems.
- Fixed an issue with sound spikes upon load in Nuendo on some systems.
- Fixed a bug with the Input Drive parameter not recalling it's state with saved presets.
- Various optimizations and improvements.
- Can now be used as a Mono insert in Logic Pro.
- Added Previous/Next buttons for navigating presets.
- Saturation improvements: Added a Gain knob for controlling the volume that is applied with increased Saturation.
- Extra Presets included.
More info and demo downloads here.