Puremagnetik has released Paragons for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic.
Paragons features analog leads, stacks of acoustic and synthetic instruments and heavily processed ambiences. With 30 programmed and heavily layered instruments Paragons provides a toolbox of powerful, anthemic, complex and ultra-processed sounds to your production.
The Paragons Ableton Live Pack comes with 30 multi-sample instruments with expressive mappings, all programmed with pre-assigned, Push-Ready Macro controls.
Paragons for Kontakt was designed with a custom KSP easy edit interface. It has been developed with filters, effects controls and modulations.
Paragons for Logic includes a collection of instruments that install directly into your Logic library. All sounds have been pre-programmed with Logic's Smart Controls allowing instant access to sound sculpting and performance features.
Paragons is available with Puremagnetik's Spark or Century membership starting at $8 per month.
- Over 1 GB of sound content.
- Hundreds of individual samples.
- Ableton Live Pack with Push-ready Macros.
- Customized Kontakt KSP easy-edit interface.
- Logic Smart Controls and channel strips.
- Puremagnetik Spark or Century Account.
- Ableton Live 9.2, Kontakt 5, Logic X.