Replika Sound has announced the release of RSSD04 Dark Piano Antarctica, a "Cinematic Textural Instrument" for Kontakt 5.3 (or newer). It features all manner of hits, basses, leads and other textures and is suitable for all types of scoring and atmosphere creation.
Dark Piano Antarctica has the following:
- 86 Metal Percussion & Textured Hits.
- 35 Metallic Scrapes.
- 31 Deep Crushed Earth Hits and Booms.
- 29 Airy Noises and Long Space.
- 20 Low Bass Articulations.
- 24 High Lead Articulations.
- 37 Wood Hits.
- Simple Controls to easily design new Sonic Textures - Stereo Width, Chorus, Drive, Pitch, HP & LP Filters.
- Multi-LFO Tempo-synced Volume Pulse Gate and AutoPan.
- Easy Sample Reversing of every Sound at any point during Playback using Mod Wheel.
- Variable Sample Start for both Forward and Reverse Samples (up to 6 seconds in Reverse).
- Effects Units: 3 Band EQ, Tempo-synced Delay, Reverb & Convolution Reverb.
- Variable Pitch Bend Range from 0 to 24 Semi-tones.
- Articulation specific Purge Functions.
All the features are fully MIDI automatable. The Instrument responds to MIDI CC11.
Intro Price: £5.00 until 23th February, 2020 (Reg. £18).
and Video Demos