- Wall of Sound - 4 separate guitars in one instrument each with individual controls for Volume, Pan, Distortion, Speaker Cab, EQ.
- Soulful/Eerie Volume Faded Lead Guitar - Full slow-attack instrument with Adaptive Hybrid Legato scripting, multi-articulations and Easy-Play Chord Strumming Mode.
- Chord Pad - 2 Octaves of single-key Major and Minor chords.
- Two Dark Sound FX Instruments.
- Dark Textural Loops Instrument.
The Wall of Sound and Fading Lead Instruments feature:
- True Random-Robin Note Alternation and Note Borrowing.
- Key-Switched Articulations.
- New Easy-Play Chord Mode with Strum Speed and Note Emphasis controls.
- Key-Switched Chord selection.
- A Tremolo Picking Mode with Speed control (Fading Lead only).
- New Vibrato Controls - Intensity and Speed (Fading Lead only).
- 3 Display Windows on the Fading Lead GUI - giving the Name and Constituent Notes of each Chord selected and the current Articulation used.
- Dynamic Attack Envelope and Brightness Filters on all Articulations.
- Effects Units (EQ, Compression, Distortion, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Convolution Reverb with IRs, Speaker Cab Emulator with IRs).
- Fully customisable MIDI Setup Page.
- RAM saving Group Purge switches.
The Dark Sound FX and Loops instruments controls include:
- Forward and Reverse on-the-fly Sample Switching.
- Forward and Reverse Playback Offsets.
- LFO Based Vibrato (Intensity and Speed controls).
- Pitch (Fine and Coarse).
- 4-Pole High Pass and Low Pass Filters.
The Chord Library includes:
- 30 Key-Switched Bar Chord shapes.
- 25 Key-Switched common Open Chords.
- Power Chords for each note.
All the features of this instrument are fully MIDI automatable. It is designed for the FULL version of Kontakt 5.3 (or newer).
Price: £36. On sale for £18.00 until 24th September, 2017.