The Vee One Suite comprises four separate, autonomous software instruments, which are named as follows:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still delivered in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes for this mid-season release are as follows:
- Fixed initial DCF, LFO and DCA groups enablement (GUI).
- Fixed initial window title for the LV2 External UI.
- LV2 Atom/Port-event host notification support has been implemented (unofficial).
- Prevent execution of duplicate or redundant MIDI bank-select/program-change commands.
- Early fixing to build for Qt >= 5.15.0.