Zynewave has updated Podium to v1.83.
- Added "Show gain fader instead of gain dial" option to the mixer region properties.
- The "Hide tracks in group" track option now also hides the mixer strips. The shortcut key is Ctrl+G.
- The minimize track option now also minimizes the mixer strip. The shortcut key is H.
- Replaced the track filter option in the mixer view menu with "Minimize audio tracks", "Minimize MIDI tracks" and "Minimize parameter tracks".
- Added "Expand all groups" option to the mixer view menu. This will show mixer strips for all tracks including those that are collapsed or hidden in the tracks region.
- Added "Minimum meter height" setting to the mixer region properties dialog. A vertical scrollbar will appear in the mixer if it is resized smaller than the specified meter height.
- Added "Mixer region properties" shortcut to the mixer view menu.
- Pressing Alt+L will enable looping around selected events. Likewise with the Alt+I/O/K shortcuts for setting punch in/out.
- Clock times are displayed above the bar numbers in the timeline ruler.
- New tracks created by dragging audio inputs, plugins or sound files into an arrangement are now by default mixing enabled.
- Fix: Using the "Search in file folder" command for missing sound files would not open the relocated sound files.