Sinevibes has released Flow II, an all-new animated flanger/phaser Audio Unit effect plugin for Mac. It's a new version of the previous Flow plugin, re-coded from the ground up with a new user interface and new DSP algorithms.
Changes in Flow v2.0.0:
- Redesigned user interface with improved contrast, new color scheme and more legible fonts.
- All-new, much more efficient DSP algorithms for step sequencer, multi-envelope generator, parameter slew and modulation lag.
- Added live input waveform display visually aligned with the envelope sequence.
- Added 4- and 8-stage feedback phaser effect options.
- Added new controls for min/max modulation range and effect output level.
- Added new "triple ramp" envelope shape.
- Added envelope curve control (logarithmic to linear to exponential).
- Added utility functions to "evolve" the sequence or time-shift the sequence by +/- one step or one beat.
- Added shift-click and drag to relatively adjust all steps, control-click and drag to snap steps to 10 fixed values.
- Added support for mono-to-stereo channel configuration.
- Waveform analysis is only performed when the user interface is open.
Price: $29. Flow II is a free update for existing owners of Flow.