Sinevibes has released Reshuffle, an Audio Unit effect plugin for real-time swing manipulation. At its core is a sample-precise timing engine that divides incoming audio into three layers, and some clever processing is then used to stretch odd steps while shrinking even ones, changing the rhythmical swing feel – completely in real time.
Reshuffle has zero output latency and can smoothly adjust swing without any clicks, making it a handy new audio sculpting tool for both studio production and live performance.
Reshuffle has a graphic interface with real-time displays for input and output waveforms, giving you a precise picture of how it operates. Sinevibes say "with clever use of color coding and subtle animations, Reshuffle is as effective as it is fun and enjoyable to use – something you'll find in every Sinevibes plugin".
- Real-time adjustment of swing ratio in input audio.
- Zero latency, zero spectral artifacts.
- Advanced host synchronization with support for tempo and time signature automation.
- Real-time graphics for input and output waveforms.
- Color-coded controls with lightly animated transitions.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.